Film and Video Editing is an upcoming and popular career option, this is a key role in the post-production process. As a film or video editor, you'll be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting. In this course you will learn how to Convert raw footage & edit it using FCP7. you will also learn how to Color correct your video, how to record your own voice by using Voice-over tool, how to put time-code on your video which is helpful for other post-production works like color grading and special effects, you will also learn about chroma keying, applying CinemaScope filter etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become an expert in video editing.
- course creators, YouTube, media students or film and tv professionals.
- You should have basic computer knowledge and a Mac System Like, I Mac, Mac Pro or Mac Book Pro with Minimum 4GB Ram and fcp7 installed in it
- Learn basic video editing skills
- Learn Final Cut Pro 7 short and easy way
- students can use final cut pro 7 like a pro with few simple practices
26$ 12.99 $ 64.99
0$ 12.99 $ 64.99
6$ 12.99 $ 64.99
4$ 12.99 $ 64.99