Productive Expertise & Efficiency
3 Students Enrolled
Microsoft Word is a word processing software that every office needs in order to simply type a letter, create an office policy manual, and many other common documents.
This course is designed to quickly launch you into the program by explaining the most common functions of MS Word in a very simply manner.
This course is not an in-depth study, it is simply a crash course that should take approximately 30 minutes of your time, and you get to review the video lessons as often as you like.
- This video course is designed for the new user and anyone that has been away from the program for a long time and needs the skills as a refresher to qualify for a job
- Students must have a copy of MS Word 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 in order to benefit from this course
In this course, the student will learn:
- A review of the screen elements
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Bullets and Numbering
- Paragraph spacing and alignments
- Tab and Indent settings
- Spell Check and Word Count
- Customize the Quick Access Bar
- and the "Super Secret" to MS Word
1598$ 12.99 $ 64.99
35$ 12.99 $ 64.99
20$ 12.99 $ 64.99
25$ 12.99 $ 64.99
98$ 12.99 $ 64.99