One of the leading causes of missed opportunities in music production is having a bad mix, wether you're competing at a beat battle, submitting music for a placement opportunity, or selling your music in person or online to an independent recording artist. And if you've been struggling to achieve success in these areas it might be that you need to improve your mixing skills.
I was once in your shoes, a music producer with great talent in the area of creating beats, but lacking in the area of mixing my beats. I would send my beats to an artist or manager and would get the same response, "you need to work on your mix!". So thats what I did. But like you, it became very frustrating searching online for the answers, simply because all of the information was either incomplete or scattered. So after many years and even getting a degree in Recording Arts, I finally found a way to make sure that my mixes are on point, and after you take this course you will too.
In this "Logic Pro X Mixing Course For Music Producers" you will:
- Understand the mixing process
- Address several things hurting your beats
- Improve your sound
- Make your beats sound more professional
- Operate Logic Pro X's stock plugins to get a better mix!
- And much more!
The course starts with tips to help improve your beats and make it easier during the mixing process by selecting the right sounds. After taking the first module you will understand why certain sounds work well together and why others don't.
The course also comes with downloadable source files to a beat that we will mix together in Logic Pro X step by step, covering mixing techniques such as:
- Leveling and Equalization
- Adding Effects
- Adding final touches to your mix
- And even several mastering short cuts to boost the overall volume of your beats!
If you have any questions or suggestions along the way, I am here for you and will respond within 24hrs.
So if you are someone who is new to mixing your beats or someone with experience that would like to polish up your mixing skills in Logic Pro X...
Then enroll in this course today!
Who this course is for:
- Music producers, beat makers, and any level of music creators that use Logic Pro X
- You will need to know how to make beats and the basics of how to navigate Logic Pro X
- You will be able to mix your hip hop beats professionally and improve your sound