This course is over 6 hours in length and will cover all aspects of IPv4. Students will learn IP addressing, Subnetting, VLSM, Route Summarization, and Wildcard Masking. The course will also show students how to assign IP addresses to PC's and Routers. Students will gain an understanding of the TCP/IP properties such as gateways, DNS, WINS, and the use of alternate addresses
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course.
This is a lecture based course using a whiteboard and hands on labs using Cisco's Packet Tracer. My method will make you feel like you are sitting in a classroom environment and give you some hands on experience.
Handouts and labs will be available to facilitate learning and practice.
My IP course will help you in becoming comfortable with, not only IPv4, but it will also help you in preparing for any networking certification and Computer Science Degrees; not to mention the fact, that for those that are already working in the field, it will help you in calculating IP addresses without a calculator. This method should expedite the way you convert in order to make you faster, better and stronger!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those that want or need a better understanding of IPv4
- This course is for those that want to pass a Cisco certification exam
- This course is for those that are currently taking Cisco courses at a College or Univiersity and want to get a better understanding of IPv4
- This course is for those already in the IT field, but need a more indepth understanding of IPv4
- This course is for those that want to take a certification exam and want to pass the IPv4 portion without the need of a calculator (which is not allowed in a testing site)
- Students will need a basic understanding of Networks
- Students will need a simulator/emulator to go along with the course
- Students can follow along with my book (available on AMAZON), called "The Only IP BOOK YOU Will Ever Need!
- Students should have a great desire to know this protocol, not only for certification purposes, but also for the real world
- This course will prepare students to subnet without using a calculator
- Once you finish my course on IP’s, you will have a strong grasp of IPv4. Students will be able to create and implement an IP addressing scheme, assign IP addresses to PC’s with proper subnetmask, gateways if needed, as well as DNS
- At the end of this course, students will learn how configure an IP address on a routers interface through the CLI and finally test the network for connectivity using various commands.
- The understanding of IP’s is an essential element for a Network Professional and this course will prepare the student for any networking certification that has IPv4 as part of their exams
- This course will help students that are looking to take certifications such as N+, CCNA, CCNP and MCSE
- IPs is the core of networking and mastering this knowledge is key to any IT position
- This course will make the student efficient, valuable and an asset in a Networking environment
115$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99