Welcome to the IT Fundamentals; FC0-501. The Total Course from Mike Meyers, Scott Jernigan, and Total Seminars.
Be your own Geek. This course is for everyone who has had to call a Help Desk or a Geek friend to help them with basic PC and mobile issues. You will learn about PCs, tablets, phones, networks, and Internet issues. You will also learn about security, safety, and preventative maintenance.
Learn how to:
- Identify and understand basic computer components and what they do
- Understand operating systems, data storage and sharing
- Set up and configure a basic PC workstation
- Work with applications and files
- Handle basic software installation
- Set up and configure a mobile device
- Connect to networks and the Internet
- Identify/prevent basic security risks
- Identify compatibility issues
- Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
This course covers everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification FC0-U51 exam. The first goal of the course is to help users better understand, set up, configure, and troubleshoot PCs and mobile devices. The process will prepared you to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U51 objective domains:
- Basic IT Literacy
The Total IT Fundamentals Course covers everything you need to know to be your own PC, mobile, network, and security Geek.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for EVERYONE who uses PCs and mobile devices.
- CompTIA has a certification for IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) but the course will help any user better understand the technology they use every day.
- Basic user of PCs, mobile devices, the Internet and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
- The first and most important goal of this course is to help every PC and mobile device user to better understand setup, software installation and configuration, network connectivity, security issues and basic troubleshooting.
- By the end of the course you will better understand everything from file structure, to software installation, to WiFi connectivity and troubleshooting to overall setup, configuration and troubleshooting PCs and mobile devices.
- This course will help you prepare for and pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U51 Certification exam.
117$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
58$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99