Dockerize popular applications and servers
You’ve been using Docker to wrap your code into small containers or packets, along with everything that would be required for the code to run, following which you ship code to any system and deploy it easily. Now you want to go further and use Docker to boost productivity. You’ve come to the right place!
This course takes you through the different types of built-in network elements and how to create custom networks. You’ll learn how to link different Docker containers to enable them to talk to each other. Also, you’ll learn to connect multiple Docker containers with the help of custom networks. Next, you’ll learn how to define and run multi-container Docker applications with the help of the Docker Compose tool.
Moving ahead, you’ll learn to deploy WordPress, MongoDB, and MySQL server using Docker. Also, you’ll learn to split an application into separate services that are loosely tied together, so they can be scaled vertically or horizontally. Finally, you’ll explore how to use service discovery mechanisms to allow a Docker container to auto-discover other containers and communicate with them.
About the Author
- Mario Döbler is a Ph.D. student with a focus on deep learning at the University of Stuttgart. He previously interned at the Bosch Center for artificial intelligence in the Silicon Valley in the field of deep learning. He used state-of-the-art algorithms to develop cutting-edge products. Tim Großmann is a computer scientist with interest in diverse topics, ranging from AI and IoT to Security. He previously worked in the field of big data engineering at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in Silicon Valley. In addition to that, he worked on an Eclipse project for IoT device abstractions in Singapore.
- Prior knowledge of data analytics, data science, and visualization is not mandatory
- Understand the importance of data visualization in data science
- Implement NumPy and pandas operations on real-life datasets
- Create captivating data visualizations using plotting libraries
- Use advanced techniques to plot geospatial data on a map
- Integrate interactive visualizations to a webpage
- Visualize stock prices with Bokeh and analyze Airbnb data with Matplotlib
186$ 9.99 $ 49.90
2$ 9.99 $ 49.90
2$ 9.99 $ 49.90