Packet capturing and analysis to safeguard your network.
As your network experiences increases in traffic, the service-associated risks also increase. Packet analysis aims to capture, read, and interpret "packets" within your environments. Not just that, it also helps to verify live communications and implement real-time monitoring within your network.
This course supplies a wide range of tools to analyze your network issues—from losing connectivity to low-speed problems—and shows you ways to upgrade your network performance. You will also investigate modern exploits and malware issues at the packet level. You will learn to apply graph traffic patterns to visualize data flowing across your network. You will work with a powerful tool, Wireshark, and use its features to find hidden bottlenecks in your network. Finally, you'll compile statistics to analyze the performance of your network packets.
By the end of this course, you will have enhanced your network analysis skills and will be able to perform critical analysis and interpretation of data that crosses your network.
About the Author
- Sunil Gupta is an experienced computer programmer and cybersecurity expert and consults in Information Technology with a focus on cybersecurity. He is an invited speaker for, and a member of, many key organizations. Sunil has helped many organizations around the Globe, including Barclays Bank; Aviation College Qatar (QATAR); Ethiopian Airlines; Telecom Authority Tanzania; NCB Bank (Saudi Arabia); Accenture (India); Afghan Wireless (Afghanistan); and many more. Currently, he teaches online over 60,000 students in more than 170 countries and some of his best work has been published by major publishing houses. Some of his best courses include: End-to-End Penetration Testing with Kali Linux and Threat and Vulnerability Assessment for Enterprises. His cybersecurity certifications include SSCP Certification (Systems Security Certified Practitioner), Bug Bounty Program Certification, and more. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sunilguptaethicalhacker/
- A basic familiarity with common network and application service terms and technologies is assumed
- Work on a wide range of network traffic scenarios to detect congestions in your network
- Use various packet-capturing tools to search and filter your data
- Build customized capture and display filters
- Capture and analyze encrypted traffic
- Perform critical troubleshooting to analyze the performance of your network
186$ 9.99 $ 49.90
2$ 9.99 $ 49.90
2$ 9.99 $ 49.90