Norwegian Language Course A1.
This Norwegian course is for those with little or no knowledge of the Norwegian Language.
An Introduction to the Norwegian Language
Elementary Norwegian Course Level A1 follows The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who would like to learn about the Norwegian (Scandinavian) language and Culture
- Beginner level
- As a beginner level course no previous knowledge of Norwegian is needed. However being familiar with the Latin Alphabet will be necessary. (If you can read this, you already know this alphabet.)
These are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- Presenting yourself
- The Alphabet
- Time and numbers
- Being able to speak about known themes and describing persons you know
- Asking for repetition and understanding simple instructions and messages