Productive Expertise & Efficiency
2 Students Enrolled
Become an expert at using Microsoft Teams to chat, collaborate, and get things done
The ability for teams to work together productively is perhaps the most important function in any business, and it’s the central focus of the Microsoft Teams application.
From file sharing and co-editing to video calls, persistent chat, screen sharing, and more, learn how Microsoft Teams gives you the tools to stay in touch and get work done with your colleagues and partners.
This course includes new and updated material, including Private Channels, Live Meetings, Shifts, Whiteboard, and Calls. We also discuss best practices for getting the most from Microsoft Teams.
While it’s simple to use, Teams has a tremendous set of features to offer any team, and in this course we’ll cover it all—from getting started to adding external users and third-party connectors.
- The student should have basic computer knowledge
· Describe the role and function of Microsoft Teams
· Create and manage Teams and Channels, including Private Channels, Notifications, and Tags
· Identify uses for Chatbots, Connectors, Shifts, and Whiteboard
· Start and manage scheduled or ad-hoc Meetings and Live Events, and use the Calls feature of Teams as a phone system
· Work with files including uploading, editing, and sharing
· Setup and edit a Wiki
· Add custom tabs to Channels and Chats including files and Apps
· Discuss the use of external users (Guests) in Teams, including limitations
1325$ 19.99 $ 99.99
30$ 12.99 $ 64.99
18$ 12.99 $ 64.99
20$ 12.99 $ 64.99
86$ 12.99 $ 64.99