Productive Expertise & Efficiency
43 Students Enrolled
Learn To Organize And Maintain Your Virtual Office Using Microsoft 365: The Powerful, Everything-You-Need-In-One-Easy-Bundle Online Suite.
Office 365 is far more than classic Microsoft Office. Powerful collaborative tools like OneDrive, Teams, Planner, and Forms combine with traditional Microsoft apps to form a powerful productivity-boosting tool – and in this course we’ll show you how to tap into all the power Office 365 has to offer!
Updated for 2020 with all-new modules covering Microsoft Teams, To-Do, Kaizala, and Delve, with updates for Outlook online, OneDrive, Calendar, and more – over 20 new and updated video lessons!
This Course Not Only Gets You Oriented and Organized – It Shows You How to Use The Power Of the New Cloud Based Suite To Maximize Your Productivity, From Anywhere, Anytime.
The popular and familiar tools are all here – including all the applications and tools that have been the foundation of the computer-based business revolution. But with 365, it has a new level of agility and integration that businesses and people have longed for.
Whether You Have An iPhone, Android, Windows PC or a Mac, Office 365 Works Seamlessly With Them All.
- The student should have basic computer knowledge
Topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding Office 365
- Setting Up Email & Outlook Online
- Getting Organized – Flags, Tags, Folders, and Categories
- Staying Focused with Clutter
- Storing, Sharing, and Collaborating With OneDrive & SharePoint
- Communicating With Skype for Business
- Using Office 365 Mobile Apps
- Collaborating with Teams, Kaizala, Groups, and Planner
- Security, Compliance, and Encryption Options
- Password And Administration Made Easy
- Customizing Office 365 With Apps & Templates
- Lens: Your personal scanner & note-taker
- Sharing Video with Stream
- Expanding your Office 365 capabilities with PowerApps, Forms, and PowerBI
1340$ 19.99 $ 99.99
30$ 12.99 $ 64.99
18$ 12.99 $ 64.99
20$ 12.99 $ 64.99
86$ 12.99 $ 64.99