3 Minute Spanish Course 4: Language Lessons for Beginners
Learn Structure in Spanish! Practise Verbs, Adverbs, Adjectives & Adverbial Phrases. Confirm & Change Reservations in Spanish. Start Spanish Online Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn Spanish Online with Building Motors Technique
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute Spanish - Course 4” The aim of this course is to make Spanish accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or "aptitude" for learning. This course leads on from "3 Minute Spanish – Courses 1, 2 and 3" and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching Spanish is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Spanish language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Spain or any other Spanish speaking country, and you'll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you've learnt, and structured repetition ensures you'll never forget what you've learnt.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for aimed at anybody who has already completed the "3 Minute Spanish - Courses 1, 2 & 3" and would like to progress further
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in "3 Minute Spanish Courses 1, 2 and 3"
- Learn some more useful question phrases you can use in lots of situations
- Learn some more verbs and start to add different structures to your language
- Learn a technique called "Building Motors" to help speed you along to fluency
- Learn more in-depth ways to greet people and talk about how you're feeling
- Learn some new adjectives, adverbs and adverbial phrases
- Learn about Spanish honorifics and how to introduce yourself
- Learn how to confirm and change reservations
- Get to know the first "Structure" in Spanish
- Learn a few phrases to help you describe things in the past
- Learn how to talk about illnesses in Spanish