Do you know a little Dutch but not much? Then this course will help you continue to expand your knowledge of this beautiful language with all its growling noises. Learn why the Dutch throw verbs all the way to the back of the sentence, why they conjugate verbs the way they do, and how this all manifests itself in examples and simple, everyday sentences. Learn opposites like ugly versus beautiful, high versus low, and dumb versus smart. Increase your intelligence and become familiar with pronunciation and forming text in a foreign language that is being spoken by at least more than 30 million people.
- A simple, beginners level of the Dutch pronunciation, or the guts to dive right into intermediate grammar
- Simple English and reading skills so you'll know what I'm talking about
- Learn Dutch grammar at an intermediate level
- Become acquainted with inversion, conjunctives, prepositions, and adjectives in the Dutch language
- Simple sentences as examples to support the theory of grammar
- Some background tips and insights about the Netherlands and/or Belgium
- Verbs in the past tense, as well as the past participle in Dutch