This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 50 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she's had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggie dilemmas.
This dog training - feed your dog a raw diet course is for people who want to feed their dog a diet that is designed to give them optimum health, body weight and longevity and for people who would like to reduce their dog food bills and save a fortune at the vets.
Some dog food ingredients can cause health problems and behavioural issues in dogs such as hyperactivity and aggression. When dogs are fed the right diet dog training either becomes much easier or often the unwanted behaviours simply disappear.
In this dog training - feed your dog a raw diet course you'll get the information you need in order to feed your dog a diet that has no preservatives, colourants, additives or low quality ingredients. You'll learn a feeding method which is natural, is easy for dogs to digest and gives them vibrant health, regardless of their age, current health or weight.
You are what you eat and your dog is what you feed them.
Long before the dog food industry took a firm hold on us, dogs were lean, fit and didn't suffer from the numerous illnesses we see today. Back then there were no cans or packets of dog food to open, dogs were fed like dogs and were healthy, well balanced and well behaved. People didn't need the dog training methods back then that are essential today.
It's time to take back control and feed your dog the way nature intended.
**Please note** It is not my intention to reinvent the wheel with this course but to share with you the feeding method I've successfully used with my own dogs and my clients' dogs for over 15 years. You'll also get to watch over my shoulder as I take you on the internet and show you online additional natural feeding methods, references and places to buy the food that I talk about.
This is a natural way of feeding puppies and dogs of all ages, it gives them:
- Clean teeth
- Fresh breath (not doggie breath!)
- Bright eyes
- A shiny coat
- A strong immune system
- Healthy joints
- A good temperament
- Optimum health and longevity
- Foul smelling stools and wind
- Them 'dragging' their bottom across the carpet
- Big vet's bills
- Reoccurring illnesses
- Unwanted dog behaviours caused by food allergies and deficiencies.
- And much more...
What You Will Get From This Dog Training - Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet Course
- You'll discover 3 different ways you can choose to feed your dog a raw diet, what they are and why they are so effective.
- You'll also learn step-by-step HOW to feed a raw diet and WHERE to buy the food to do so.
- You'll discover that this is not only a much more healthy way of feeding your dog it is much cheaper than feeding regular dog food too.
- You'll also find out why many of the conventional diets cause so many health problems in dogs today – I think this may well shock you!
During this dog training - feed your dog a raw diet course you'll get the answers to common myths about raw feeding – these myths can stop people feeding their dog a raw diet which in turn fills veterinary surgeries with poorly dogs. It also creates the need for additional dog training in order to resolve the unwanted behaviours caused by feeding dogs conventional dog food.
You'll also get the exact diet Sharon fed her 2 dogs which stopped them scooting their bottoms across the floor within days and has kept them away from veterinary clinics for most of their lives.
Plus you'll get a checklist of what you need to get started straight away (It's MUCH easier than you might think.) No need to waste another minute where your dog's health is concerned.
By the end of this dog training - feed your dog a raw diet course you'll know how to switch to feeding your dog to raw diet, what to feed them, how much to feed them and where to get your supplies. You'll know exactly how to take control of what is fed to your dog which comes without nasty side-effects, promotes optimum health and will save you a fortune at the vets.
Imagine your dog with a shiny coat, optimum body weight and vibrant health, that's what you can look forward to after completing this course. It's never too early or too late to feed dogs raw food.
Who this course is for:
- This raw feeding course is for puppy or dog owners who would like to feed their dog a raw diet regardless of the dogs age, health or breed. No prior knowledge of raw feeding is required
- This course is also for dog owners who have a dog that is overweight, has re-occurring illnesses and a dull coat
- Have a puppy or dog, or thinking of getting a puppy or dog, and would like to feed them a raw natural diet that is free from chemicals, additives and low quality products
- Know what raw feeding is and why it's so beneficial to dogs
- How to switch feeding your dog from conventional feeding to raw feeding
- How much to feed your dog daily
- What types of raw food to feed your dog and where to get it from
- Save money on your dog food bills
- Save a fortune on veterinary bills
- Have complete control of what is fed to your dog with a diet that has no preservatives, colourants, additives or low quality ingredients
- How to feed your dog the way nature intended and reap the rewards of a lean, fit and healthy dog
- Know how to feed your dog a diet that is designed to give them optimum health, body weight and longevity
3$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99