This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 50 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she's had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggy dilemmas.
During this puppy and dog training course you'll discover how to choose the right puppy for you, how to avoid buying a 'puppy farm' puppy and how to select a good breeder instead. Plus the best way to train, teach and socialize your puppy so they grow into a joyful, well balanced and well behaved dog.
Learn how to quickly overcome the 3 top puppy training nightmares...
1) Toileting 2) Chewing 3) Biting
Puppies soil the best carpets, chew the finest furniture and bite with laser sharp teeth. These 3 factors alone are some of the main reasons that puppies are taken to rescue centres or even turned out into the streets. You'll learn how to quickly overcome these and many other unwanted puppy behaviours fast!
Get it right from the start with these puppy training methods and reap the rewards later on.
Puppy Training when done the right way will prevent a whole host of unwanted behaviours from developing.
Getting a puppy can be similar to having a mischievous toddler who needs supervision a lot of the time. Knowing what puppy training methods work and how to do them will save you a lot of time, money and frustration plus give you a dog who listens to what you say and is a joy to be with. The time you dedicate now will be rewarded ten-fold as your puppy grows.
What You'll Get From This Puppy & Dog Training Course.
Firstly to say that this does NOT cover basic training commands such as sit, stay, down etc. but focuses on potential behavioural issues instead.
This puppy & dog training course is designed for any dog owner, regardless of their experience, who is looking to get a puppy or has recently got a puppy.
The course will teach you what to look for when selecting your puppy, how to avoid getting a 'puppy farm' puppy and what to look for when choosing a good breeder instead. You'll also discover what to do and what to get before bringing your puppy home, how to introduce your puppy to an existing dog (if you have one!) and how to resolve 'first night' crying and howling.
During this puppy and dog training course you'll also learn the quickest way to toilet train your puppy, the best way to stop your puppy biting and how to stop your puppy chewing your best items.
Also during this puppy & dog training course you'll find out why it's so important to socialize your puppy as soon as possible, and the best way to do it, so they develop into a happy and well balanced dog. Plus you'll discover how to prevent separation anxiety from developing, how to have a happy puppy when travelling in the car and simple solutions when crate training.
In this puppy and dog training course you'll also learn how to introduce leash and recall training early on for fast results and how to stop puppies from chasing joggers and cyclists.
By the end of this puppy and dog training course you'll have the knowledge, methods and confidence you need to train your puppy the easy way so that your puppy grows into a dog that is a pleasure to be with.
Imagine having a puppy who toilets where you want them too, is playful and knows the right things to chew and bite. One that is a joy to take out and is content to be left at home alone, that's what you can look forward to after completing this puppy and dog training course.
Every second counts when it comes to training a puppy so don't delay click on the green button at the top of the page to enroll in this easy, fun and informative puppy and dog training course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any dog owner, regardless of experience, who are looking to get a puppy or have recently got a puppy. It's also for people who like the pack leader theory as well as using positive reinforcement training techniques. If you want to know how to choose the right puppy for you and train them using easy, kind and gentle methods then this course is for you!
- People who are looking to get a puppy or have recently got a puppy
- Know what to look for when choosing a good breeder
- Recognize the characteristics to look for when choosing the right puppy for you
- What to do before bringing your puppy home
- How to best introduce your puppy to an existing dog
- Learn how to overcome first night crying and howling
- Know the best way to toilet train your puppy
- How to stop biting and chewing
- Learn how to prevent separation anxiety from developing
- How to best socialize your puppy in order to get a well-balanced dog
- Learn how to groom your puppy
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99