Mastering Drupal 8 Development
This course will teach you how to build a fully featured, multilingual, responsive web application with Drupal 8, one of the most popular web content management systems in the world.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Build a fully featured, multilingual, responsive web application with Drupal 8
Drupal is one of the most popular web content management systems on the planet and offers an incredible array of features and functionality. Small non-profits and businesses to multi-billion dollar multinational companies are all using Drupal as the core of their presence on the web.
This video course will take you step by step through the process of first building a fully-featured, multilingual website using only Drupal 8 core components and no custom coding. You will also learn to use the Views module (now part of core!) and other contributed modules to add a bit of customization to the site. With the “code-free” elements in place, you will take your skills to the next level and begin to develop custom modules that alter the existing functionality of other modules. You’ll also create a new functionality of your own, including providing REST web services. We’ll finish by taking a brief look at how to create a mobile-friendly theme that ensures anybody on any device can take advantage of the amazing site we’ve built.
About the Author
- In a prior lifetime, Marc Isaacson was an AS/400 RPG application developer. He left the programming field entirely in 2001 to pursue other interests, including teaching High School math. Marc first fell in love with Drupal in 2008 when he was playing around with creating websites for his own projects. At the time, he didn't have any intention of returning to the programming field; Drupal was just a tool that helped him to get the job done. After a series of life events conspired to bring him back to programming, he decided to teach himself to be a web developer. Naturally, he chose Drupal as the tool to learn. Marc started building websites for clients in 2010 and now specializes in using Drupal as a framework to build custom web applications. Marc has attended and presented at many Drupal camps, including DrupalCamp Colorado and BADCamp. He has also attended every North American DrupalCon since DrupalCon Denver in 2012. His first time acting as a Core Sprint Mentor was at DrupalCon New Orleans in 2016.You can find Marc online at: https://www.drupal.org/u/vegantriathlete https://www.linkedin.com/in/marceisaacson https://github.com/vegantriathlete
- Use Drupal 8 core components to build richly featured websites
- Extend Drupal's functionality by using Views and other contributed modules
- Enhance the functioning of existing modules and add new functionality by writing your own custom modules
- Make your website accessible to non-human visitors with Drupal 8's built-in REST capabilities
- Leverage Drupal 8's mobile-first philosophy to make your website accessible on any device
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
13$ 9.99 $ 49.99