Productive Expertise & Efficiency
4 Students Enrolled
This course explores how to use PowerPoint effectively in the business environment. The course not only covers the features of PowerPoint, but also how to use the features to create presentations that stand apart and engage the audience.
We explore how to use PowerPoint as an effective visual aid to supplement any presentation. We also discuss how PowerPoint can be used to create our own graphics and customize imagery to share our ideas visually with our audience.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Personal Development
- Anyone interested in Presentation Skills
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course
- Discover how to prepare presentations using all the major features of PowerPoint
- Recognize how to develop multi-media assets using the various features of PowerPoint
- Identify best practices for using PowerPoint as a visual aid for any presentation
I have completed this course, but the system noted only 9% complete. The course itself is extremely basic, and does not teach me how to create "powerful powerpoint presentations"... the presenter's slides look basic and unprofessional, and the presenter only demonstrates the most basic functionality of the programme. I had expected to receive some tips on how to make my presentations look more professional and impactful... but unfortunately the only tip that was provided was to keep it simple. This course did not fulfil my expectations in relation to slide layout or design or any tips on how to make slides look more professional... and only outlined the basic functionality, which is apparent if you have ever opened powerpoint and looked in the toolbars. a very poor course overall.
1661$ 12.99 $ 64.99
37$ 12.99 $ 64.99
38$ 12.99 $ 64.99
27$ 12.99 $ 64.99
111$ 12.99 $ 64.99