Productive Expertise & Efficiency
4 Students Enrolled
Want to Take Your Presentation Slides to a Whole New Level?
You may think you know Microsoft PowerPoint, but you don't know jack if you don't how to use advanced animation to bring your boring static slides to life.
Your PowerPoint slides may be information packed but may also lack visual impact if you're not familiar with the use of shapes, word art and smart art.
You're presentations are going to collect dust on your computer if you don't learn how to produce them and share them on the Internet.
Hi, My Name is Brian, and I'd Like to Teach you Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 and 2016
We'll begin by reviewing a set of orientation lectures that will familiarize you with the Microsoft PowerPoint window and screen layout.
Next we'll cover the basics of PowerPoint in which you'll learn to create simple, bulletted item based presentations.
Then we'll learn to insert visual elements into your presentations to add impact and help convey your message.
Finally, we'll look into advanced animation techniques and how you can record and share your finished presentations on the Internet.
If You're Finally Ready to Learn Microsoft PowerPoint, I'm Prepared to Teach You
In this course you'll learn everything you need to know to use Microsoft PowerPoint like a professional. I'll teach you the basics from the ground up, spice things up with some intermediate additions, and finish things off with advanced automation and presentation production techniques. This course provides complete Microsoft PowerPoint from beginner through advanced training.
You'll learn the basics:
- PowerPoint Window and Screen Layout
- Creating and Saving Presentations
- Inserting, Deleting and Moving Slides
- Editing Slide Contents
- Configuring Slide Transitions
- Adding Simple Animation
Then we'll add some intermediate flourishes:
- Insert pictures, text boxes, shapes, smart art, tables, charts and graphs
Finally, we'll finish the course off with some advanced topics
- Advanced Animation
- Advanced Presentation Production
Newly Added: 6+ Hours of Additional Advanced Information
As of this writing, I've spent the last month extending this course from it's original 3 hour format to a 9.5 hour course. Additions have been included throughout, but the main additions are in 5 new advanced sections:
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Advanced Animation
- Creating Book Covers in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Presentation Production Options
- Business Graphics
Why Not Check Out the Course and See What You've Been Missing?
PowerPoint mastery is just a click away. Why not give yourself the gift of knowledge and come learn with me today?
P.S. The course includes four downloadable sample Microsoft PowerPoint presentations including the slides for the course's overview and promotional video.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's get started today.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Microsoft PowerPoint who want to learn it all
- A preinstalled copy of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/2016/365 is required
- The course demonstrates PowerPoint on a PC running Windows 8.1/10
- Create basic bulletted presentation slides
- Insert advanced elements such as Smart Art to enhance slide impact
- Use advanced slide animation to create visually stunning slides
- Produce video presentations of PowerPoint presentations
1661$ 12.99 $ 64.99
37$ 12.99 $ 64.99
38$ 12.99 $ 64.99
27$ 12.99 $ 64.99
111$ 12.99 $ 64.99