The course “Fast Track to Project Success”, introduces the participants to the basics of the “Art of Project Management”. It provides the participants with an introduction to the basic vocabulary, definitions and terms and terminology.
The Fast Track concept focuses on the main principles of project management, introduces the concepts and calculations that will help you to understand the basics of project management. At the end of the course the participants will better understand project basics.
Project Management has become a need for any company to survive in these fast changing times. Successful projects drive companies and determine their success over other companies.
This course follows the PMI standards and terminology based on the PMBOK 6th Edition and is a perfect first step in acquiring more knowledge in project management for people who are new in the topic and for people with experience, it is an interesting way to review the basics and earn PDUs.
When you claim PDUs or use the course to specify your formal training you can use the following information to complete the application related to the talent triangle:
Provider: De Ceuster Academy @ APraCom, s.r.o.
Strategic & Business: 0.5
- The subscriber should understand basic mathematics and basic statistics (average, mode, range, standard deviation, variance and normal distribution)
- A basic understanding of calculations with spreadsheets is a clear advantage
- Introduction, How to use the Course, Content and Learning Outcomes
- A Short History of Project Management
- Projects and Strategy, Business Case and ROI
- The Project Management Process
- Techniques Used in Project Management
- Different Project Management Environments
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Define a project according to the PMI
- Explain the differences between project, programs and processes
- Identify the Return on Investment policy
- Apply the tools on projects
- Differentiate between waterfall and agile