This course is accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
For courses purchased after 1st February 2020, this Course includes Foundation Exam & Practitioner Exam Vouchers worth $650 and Course fee $149.
PRINCE2 Agile®: where control meets innovation, collaboration and flexibility.
PRINCE2 Agile, the world's most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile is a new extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2 that would like further guidance on how to apply Agile methods to the world's most recognized project management method.
PRINCE2 AGILE FOUNDATION
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is a newly developed certification level to support PRINCE2 Agile. In 2015, PRINCE2 Agile initially launched with a Practitioner level certification and this new Foundation level will build upon that success by opening PRINCE2 Agile out to project managers outside of the existing PRINCE2 community.
PRINCE2 AGILE PRACTITIONER
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination can be taken if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
*'PMP' and 'CAPM' are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI is not affiliated with AXELOS. PMI does not endorse any AXELOS Qualifications.
The course consists of:
- 40 video lessons
- 2 Official sample PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examinations (1 hour each)
- 2 Official sample PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examinations (2.5 hours each)
The course covers the entire PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner exam syllabus including:
- Lean Startup
Blending PRINCE2® and Agile:
- The Hexagon
- The 5 Targets
- Balance and Prioritisation
Tailoring PRINCE2 to an Agile project environment:
Areas of Particular Focus:
- The Agilometer
- Requirements and User Stories
- Rich Communication
- Agile Contracts
- Frequent Releases
SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE YOUR CAREER WITH PRINCE2 AGILE
- Improved position in the job market and career progression within project and programme management by being at the forefront of Practitioners achieving the new PRINCE2 Agile qualification
- Recognized globally with an international qualification which demonstrates your ability to apply best practice approaches to managing any and every kind of project – no matter the size or scale
- A broad understanding of all of the key Agile concepts and how these blend seamlessly into the PRINCE2 methodology
- Flexibility to work with an ever-evolving solution or, alternatively, one that is clearly defined in detail
- Completing your PRINCE2 Agile qualification will earn you 15 continuing professional development (CPD) points towards a professional membership, maintaining your PRINCE2 qualification other than through re-sitting the exam
- All AXELOS certified candidates will be asked if they want their names to appear on AXELOS' Successful Candidate Register where employers will be able to verify an individual's certification
PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
Copyright © Zindiak Limited and AXELOS Limited 2017. All rights reserved.
Material in this course has been sourced from the PRINCE2 Agile® guide 2015 Edition
- There are no prerequisites for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam.
- If you just wish to gain an insight into PRINCE2 Agile® it is possible to take the course without owning a copy of the manual.
- To give you the best possible chance of passing the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, which is an open book exam, you will need a copy of the PRINCE2 Agile Manual.
- Pass the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam
- Pass the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam
Foundation Exam and Practitioner Exam vouchers are included with purchase from 1st February 2020.