The reason I made this course is simple. When I was learning Python, I would join courses that spent hours covering the most simple of topics and went far too in depth about niche features of Python I would probably not be using for a while.
Python is so well documented that if you know the basics, you can find out how to do the advanced things really easily.
So this course aims to give you a really good grounding in the basics of Python and will intentionally leave out the bits you're not going to use very often / ever.
We will cover:
- Creating & interacting with variables
- Using arithmetic functions
- Using comparison operators
- String functions
- Creating & interacting with lists, tuples and dictionaries
- If statements
- For & while loops
Who this course is for:
- People that would love to get hands on with Python
- Beginner Python Developers
- Python Newbies
- No Prerequisites for this course
- Python fundamentals. Everything you need to know to get started and nothing you don't!
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
8$ 9.99 $ 49.99