A Complete Guide On Basics Of Robotics Architecture
This program covers basic concepts of Robotics architecture. With this course, you will be able to create a Robotic product.
It also includes the operation of controlling simple motors. After this course, you will be able to easily move on to the advanced Robotics courses. There are various amazing job profiles for people who are aiming for learning Robotics like:
- Robotics Engineer
- Robotics Process Automation Developer
- Robotics Account Manager
Those who are interested in Robotics would get a chance to know the basics of Robotics. For beginners, it is very adaptive without any prior knowledge of Robotics. It covers the Fundamental Theory of Robotics, Introduction to Motors (Servo, DC and Stepper) and Bluetooth. The product that you will learn to make at the end of this course is a Robotic Car.
Note 1: Hardware kit cost is Rs. 5,000 and it can be delivered in India only.
Note 2: The course is taught in Hindi and English mixed. Moreover, by considering the fact that the students are from different countries and regions, we are working on providing English Subtitles for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Robotics enthusiasts, Anyone interested in learning about Robotics
- No Basic Knowledge required
- For beginners, it is very adaptive without any prior knowledge of Robotics
- The product that you will learn to make at the end of this course is a Robotic Car
- You will be able to easily move on to the advanced Robotics courses
- Learn to program robots in a professional way
- Build distributed software and drivers for a robot
254Free $ 9.99