In this course we’ll teach you how to use some of the same techniques that companies like Apple use to deliver high quality software, to quickly design and deliver high quality learning solutions.
The techniques that we’ll cover in this class are not just theoretical. They are based on the real life experiences of training professionals and learning organizations that have made the switch from ISD to Agile.
These organizations and individuals were able to reduce the time required to develop and deliver training solutions, achieve world class customer satisfaction scores, and enjoy increased employee engagement scores. More importantly, agile allowed these organizations to align learning outputs with business strategy and gain the trust and admiration of their business stakeholders.
We’ve divided this course into 5 sections.
In section 1 we provide you with a background of agile so that you can become familiar with its philosophy and terminology
In Section 2 we teach you how to assess your organization to determine if your team is ready for agile.
In Section 3 we teach you step by step how to design and develop your training programs using agile.
In Section 4 we cover how to determine if Agile is working and how to report the results to your business stakeholders, finally
In Section 5 we focus on leadership. In this section we’ll teach you how to lead an agile learning team.
As a learning development professional who’s spent more years than I’d like to count trying to find ways of demonstrate the value of my teams learning solutions to business stakeholders, I can tell you first hand that Agile is a game changer.
I’m sure that this course will help you learn new ways to develop fast, good, and cheap learning content.
Who this course is for:
- Training Professionals
- Training Managers
- Instructional Designers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Training Executives
- Students interested in this course should have a basic understanding of instructional system design (ISD)
- By the end of this course you will be able to successfully implement agile in your training organization
- You will learn how to identify and prioritize your business partners learning requirements
- You will learn how to decompose large learning solutions into smaller deliverables that can be delivered within two weeks
- You will learn how to develop learning solutions using the scrum process
- You will learn how to successfully facilitate the various agile events
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
52$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99