Are you intimidated by the software development process details? Well, most people are. However, we will dismantle it for you. The course is well organized to help students to learn about Software Development Processes effortlessly.
This course will help students explore the Software Development Processes (i.e., methodologies) that are very fundamentals behind the software development and the methodologies that you hear in the market. It is very critical for all IT professionals (Management Staff, Software Architects, Programmers, Testers, Database Developers, System Administrators, and Network Administrators) to possess a clear understanding of these processes.
Build the much needed strong foundation by learning these software development processes:
- Classic Model
- Waterfall Model
- Iterative Model
- Spiral Model
- Rational Unified Process Model (RUP).
- Agile Fundamentals
Learning these methodologies helps students to communicate with high confidence with a noticeable difference at work.
- This is a fundamental course with no special requirements to start the course
- Understand the Software Development Methodologies
- Understand the Classic Model
- Understand the Waterfall Model
- Understand the V-Model
- Understand the Iterative Model
- Understand the Spiral Model
- Understand the Rational Unified Process Model
- Agile Fundamentals - Manifesto, Values, Principles, Practices etc.
- Extreme Programming (XP) Fundamentals
- Advantages and Disadvantages of these models
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
8$ 9.99 $ 49.99