Master Mockito 3 testing framework step by step with in depth examples and demonstrations.
Mockito is a mocking framework for Java applications. It lets you write beautiful tests with a clean and simple API. Mockito tests are very readable and they produce clean verification errors. It's a simple Java library that is used for effective unit testing of Java applications. In this course, you will learn step by step, how to configure and use Mockito and JUnit testing frameworks. This course should help you learn how to create efficient unit tests with Mockito as well as how to use its API's in a simple and intuitive way.
- Basic knowledge and installation of Java 8
- Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE
- You will learn to write Java unit tests in next generation JUnit 5 and Mockito 3 framework
- You will learn Mockito 3 framework along with its new features
- You will learn about role of Test Doubles in Unit Testing
- You will learn about Mockito ability to perform method stubbing
- You will learn about Mockito ability to perform behavior verification
- You will learn about Argument Matchers
- You will learn how to handle exceptions in Mockito
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99