Show credibility, build rapport, make things easy to understand and answer questions with a room full of 30, 50, even 100 students or more!
This 1 hour program addresses the difficulties associated with training, teaching or facilitating a very large group or presenting to a vast audience.
You've already learned how to show credibility, build rapport, make things easy to understand, and answer questions...
But how can you do these things with a room full of 30, 50, 100 or even 500 participants?
There are specific strategies to do it successfully and you'll find them all right here.
Our experience has taught us that successful communication is very different when the audience is big.
In fact, it turns out there are precisely 21 thing EVERY instructor or presenter must do with ANY audience. (See below..)
- Overcome nervousness
- Show confidence
- Speak well
- Show trainees that I am a content expert
- Show trainees that I am an expert educator
- Be welcoming
- Meet trainee needs
- Show that I care
- Get trainees to like me
- Make class enjoyable for trainees
- Make trainees feel comfortable asking me for help
- Hook trainees
- Keep trainees attention
- Manage the pace of the class
- Make things easy to follow along with
- Make things easy to understand
- Determine whether the trainees got it
- Set question expectations
- Listen to trainee questions to determine whether/how to answer
- Answer in-scope questions
- Punt out of scope questions
It turns out that each of the BOLDED items below are MUCH DIFFERENT and MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to do with LARGE CLASSES.
That's what we're going to teach you in this program.
We've done it hundreds of times so we know exactly what you need to do differently for each task about to effectively engage and motivate audiences of any size and we can leverage this experience to help you get results.
Don't take my word for it...
Hear what others have to say after they watched this program...
“It's so simple and never taught. College teaches all the wacked out, in depth theory and pedagogy without giving presenters the simple steps of what to do, that's the brilliance of these classes. A lot of us know the why, now we get to know the how. The theory that you teach is practical and effective. Learning through college teaches a lot of high level information and assumes the basics (or the basics are not thought to be needed because college is taught by experts not by teachers). These classes give those basics that, though many of them may be getting done, they are brought to consciousness to do them effectively, consistently, and across all areas."
- Christopher Chalhoub - Corporate Trainer
“Jason is a master at understanding people. What has been interesting to me is that Jason uses his own techniques to “rule the room" when he is teaching you how to rule the room. It's a sight to behold! Every time I was in a room with Jason, whether he was presenting or it was just a meeting, he always was able to grab people's attention immediately and make you feel like it was the most worthwhile time you have ever spent."
- Jeremy Wright - Project Manager
"Jason's techniques break down speaking fundamentals that can make anyone a more powerful and relatable speaker. His tips have revolutionized my presentations at large conferences, and internally to PerBlue employees."
- Justin Beck - CEO - PerBlue
About Your Instructor
Jason Teteak is the Founder and CEO of Rule the Room Train the Trainer. Jason first made a reputation in the medical training industry, where he was known as “the Epic trainer of trainers.” In response to many requests, he began to offer personalized services and quickly developed a following as a private training coach and training consultant whose clientele includes elite institutions, universities, and top corporations.
In 20 years of working as a trainer and a trainer coach, he has helped more than 15,000 training professionals to “Rule the Room” and has appeared before more than 200,000 people. He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring training skills via practical, simple, universal and immediately actionable techniques. Or as he puts it “No theoretical fluff”.
He founded Rule the Room Train the Trainer with a mission to DOUBLE the impact of 10,000 training professionals in the next 5 years. The Rule the Room Train the Trainer team, under Jason’s management, has flipped the model and changed the approach to great training and instruction for even the most seasoned veterans.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Technical Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Instructional Designers
- Curriculum Writers
- Anyone who teaches Very Large classes of 30, 50, 100 or more students
- Download the Coliseum Handout that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the coliseum experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your training or teaching Rule the Room Coliseum Style!
- Meet participants needs, even in a class of 100 or more...
- Build rapport quickly for any size audience...
- Make participants feel comfortable asking for help in a large group setting...
- Create an effective hook for a large audience...
- Maintain engagement in the middle of multiple distractions of a large audience...
- Manage the pace for a large group or audience...
- Make things easy to follow along for everyone in a large audience...
- Determine whether the participants “got it” in a class of 30-100 or more...
2$ 12.99 $ 64.90
11$ 14.99 $ 74.90