Basic Music Theory for Music production is way to speak the language musicians speak.
You will no longer be left out of the conversation when the drummer is talking to the guitar player about a song.
You will not only be able to jump in but you will be able to tell other musicians exactly what you want. You will even
be able to write it down and give it to who ever speaks the language of music.
- You really don't need any knowledge of music
- This course will show you the apples and oranges of how to read and write
- basic sentences in music
- What a musical bar is and looks like
- What Beats Per minute is (BPM)
- The Quarter note and Quarter rest
- The 8th note and 8th rest
- The 16 note and 16th rest
- Drum lesson how to use the notes you've learned
- Major Scale and Minor scale
- Major chord and Minor chords
- Chordal progression and their uses