4 Hour Live Virtual Training on Introduction to Python
Training TypeLive Training
About the Course
Install Python and write your first program
Describe the basics of the Python programming language
Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
This course aims to teach everyone the basics of programming computers using Python.
We cover the basics of how one constructs a program from a series of simple instructions in Python.
The course has no prerequisites and avoids all but the simplest mathematics.
Anyone with moderate computer experience should be able to master the materials in this course.
This course will cover Chapters 1-5 of the textbook “Python for Everybody”.
Once a student completes this course, they will be ready to take more advanced programming courses. This course covers Python 3.
Who is the Target Audience?
Those who are interested in starting their career in data science.
Students who want to pursue to become data analysts, data scientists, or python developers.
Any students in college who want to start a career in programming with python.
Any data analysts who want to level up in coding algorithms for machine learning in Python.
Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Python programming.
No prior Python knowledge is necessary
- Installation of Python, Jupiter notebook familiarity and first program Hello world
- Rules for naming variables and different types and level of programming languages in use
- Type of data types in Python
- Collection data types - sequence and non-sequence
- List manipulations
- Tuple manipulations
- Set and dict manipulations
- String Functions (34 of them explained with examples)
- Conversions in Python
- Conversion is shown in detail how the machine operates at the backend
- Decimal to octal, Hexa to octal conversions, etc
- Arithmetic operator
- Comparison and relational operators
- Logical operators with truth tables
- Bitwise operators
- Python special operators: Membership operators and Identity Operators
- If statements
- Else statements
- nested ifs
- Shorthand ifs
- If elif else
- Nested else
- While infinite and finite loop
- Break and continue