The goal of this course is to teach new and aspiring voice actors how to generate income through voice acting on their own. This course can also help anyone who is looking to communicate better.
This course is taught by full-time professional voice actor, Donald Fittsgill Jr. Donald is the host of "The Donald POV" podcast and has completed thousands of voice-overs in only a few short years. Donald has built a large client base that consists of small, medium and large businesses in a wide variety of areas.
This course is designed to teach you the tricks of the trade that have helped propel Donald to success.
If you're interested in becoming a voice actor (voiceover actor), this online course will show you a non-traditional path, and the steps to getting started now.
Nearly any time you hear a voice but don't see a person speaking, there's a voiceover actor at work. On television, radio, in video games, animation, sports arenas, or on audiobooks, voiceover is everywhere. It's a surprisingly diverse field open to people with various backgrounds and skill sets, so whether you're an actor looking to expand his earning potential, someone who excels at creating characters with her voice, or someone who's constantly being told what a great voice he has, there can be work for you as a voice actor.
This class is for you if....
- you've ever wanted to QUIT your day job and CHASE your dream of becoming a voice actor...
- you want to simply get better at communicating...
- you've been told, "You have a great voice!" but don't know where to start...
- you hear commercials on the radio and say "That could be me!"
- you've ever dreamed of being in video games or animation...
Essentially, if you've ever wanted to start a career as a voice actor (or you're even curious about the career itself), "The Official DIY Guide to Voice Acting" is the best place for you to start. With a comprehensive overview of the career of voiceover itself, a step by step guide on how to "find your sound," make your reel, and get voice over work, "The Official DIY Guide to Voice Acting" is an invaluable resource, whether you're just starting out from a home studio, or you've got some experience under your belt.
- You should know how to read
- You should be able to speak English
In this class you'll learn:
- A large variety of voice over recording techniques
- How to market yourself for voice over jobs
- How to record voice overs at home, including equipment, software and setting up the room.
- How to set yourself apart from the crowd in the world of voiceovers.
See you inside...