In this course, you will learn and deploy chatbot using AWS Lex and IBM Watson on AWS and IBM Bluemix cloud.
Firstly, We will learn basic structure, working and usage of chatbot. Then, learn the concepts like intents, entities & dialog for IBM Watson and intents, utterance, slots, prompts & fulfillment for AWS Lex. Then we will deploy chat-bots on both platform(ibm as well as aws).
Additionally, we will also learn and practice some more features that can be integrated with chatbot like text to speech, speech to text etc.
- Nothing required at all! but if you have a background in computer science or development, it would be beneficial, but not required at all
- Understand the Architecture of a Chatbot for Amazon Lex
- Learn the concepts like intents, utterance, slot, prompt and fulfillment for Amazon Lex
- Understand the Architecture of a Chatbot for IBM Watson Assistant
- Learn the concept like intents, entities and dialog for IBM Watson
- Build Chatbot using Amazon Lex and IBM Watson Assistant
- Learn to use to synthesize speech using AWS Polly and IBM Watson Text to Speech Service
- Learn to do transcription using AWS Transcribe and IBM Watson Speech to Text
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99