By the end of the course, you will be familiar with all the latest features from both ECMAScript 2018 and 2019 standards. You will be able to embrace these features quickly as you work through the hands-on examples in the course.
About the Author:
Sachin Bhatnagar began dabbling with Computer Programming & Graphics at the age of 14 on a Sinclair ZX Spectrum.
During the early 2000s, Sachin forayed into Computer Graphics & Visual Effects training and production. From developing world-class curricula to imparting training to over five thousand students in the classroom and over twenty-five thousand online, Sachin has actively contributed to fueling innovation, creating brand identities and crafting innovative software solutions for corporate companies and individuals alike.
- Understand the TC39 process for releasing new features
- Rest and Spread properties for object literals
- Asynchronous iteration using for-await-of
- Control flow using async generators
- Enhanced Regular Expressions (RegEx) with named capture groups and more
- Better Promises using Promise.prototype.finally()
- Enhanced template literals with tagged functions
- Enhanced Array and Object methods with flat, flatMap, and Object.fromEntries
- Enhancements to String methods and more
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99