This is a course focused on development and interaction of spatial data for internet deployment. For this we use three free code tools:
PostgreSQL, for Data Management
- Download, installation, configuration of spatial component (PostGIS) and insertion of spatial data.
GeoServer, for Data Stylization
- Download, installation, creation of data stores, layers and deployment styles.
OpenLayers, For Web Deployment
- Includes code development in an HTML page to add data layers, wms services, map extension, timeline.
Python Programming in ArcGIS Pro
- ArcPy for geospatial analysis.
the course is from scratch, step by step with example cases and data according the AulaGEO methodology.
For this course was used, and the download steps are included in the lessons:
- Geoserver: 2.15.1
- PostgreSQL(Postgres): 12.1 (64 bit)
- Postgis: 3.0
- Openlayers: 6.1.1
- ArcGIS Pro: 2.4
Who this course is for:
- GIS users
- Developers Interested in Data Analysis
- The Course is From Scratch
- Develop web content using open source
- Geoserver - Installation, configuration and interaction with open layers
- PostGIS - Installation and interaction with geoserver
- Open Layers - Front desk using code
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
8$ 9.99 $ 49.99