Create attractive websites and web applications with Bootstrap 4 framework
If you are creative, having designing skills, and willing to create responsive, innovative websites and applications in a modern way, explore this Learning Path and you’’ll get what you’re looking for.
Bootstrap is a free and open source frontend web framework for designing websites and web applications.
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
You will expand your creative horizon, first by designing responsive web pages, styling them to perfection in Bootstrap 3, and then seamlessly moving on to Bootstrap 4.
You’ll learn how you can use CSS classes within your HTML to bring Bootstrap 4 functionality to your project.
Among other things, you will also tour the anatomy of a Bootstrap plugin, create your own custom components, and extend Bootstrap using jQuery.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have a thorough knowledge of the framework’s ins and outs, and be able to build highly customizable and optimized web interfaces. Your websites and projects of all sizes will work across multiple screens sizes perfectly with Bootstrap 4.
About the Authors
Vedran Cindrić has been a frontend developer for around 15 years now and has been using Bootstrap exclusively for the last 4 years. He has run a web development company called “Flip.hr” for 5 years now, and he has worked on a lot of interesting projects for clients all around the world. He really enjoys writing great code, optimizing websites, and creating awesome responsive experiences. He has written some articles on Bootstrap before.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, as well as creating and editing files is required
- Understand how to plan and design a responsive website
- Build any website layout using Bootstrap’s flexible grid system
- You will see how to create a “PACKT CMS’ application, which will have a custom CMS layout with amazing real-time features
- Explore the different Bootstrap plugins and use them in your “PACKT CMS” application to get a real-time effect
- Migrate smoothly From Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
- See how to use Bootstrap 4 to develop multi-page websites
- Master styling, navigation, and alerts, and responsive queries
- Bring your web pages to life using Bootstrap jQuery plugins
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99