Develop JSF-rich internet applications through the exciting world of PrimeFaces
This video course teaches you how to develop a complete web application using the PrimeFaces framework. The application shapes a virtual photo gallery, which is designed to cover a wide range of PrimeFaces features.
This video course has a simple structure. We start with an overview of PrimeFaces and then continue with the development of a complete web application. The application development starts by setting up a PrimeFaces theme and adding a page layout. We continue by adding the necessary PrimeFaces components (DataTable, Upload, Galleria, and so on). Once the components are in place, we focus on the server-side where we "give life" to these components. At the end, we perform some application tests and pull some final conclusions.
Rapid PrimeFaces is ready to take you into the PrimeFaces world where, as a JSF developer, you will find the perfect development environment for JSF-based applications.
About the Author
- Anghel Leonard is a senior Java developer with many years of experience in Java SE, Java EE, and related frameworks. He has written and published a significant number of articles about Java technologies as well as tips and tricks for many programming-dedicated websites. In addition, he has reviewed several books, JavaOne articles, and top-rated dissertations about Java. He has written two books about XML and Java (one for beginners and one for advanced developers) for Albastra, a Romanian publisher; four books for Packt Publishing, Jboss Tools 3 Developer Guide, JSF 2.0 Cookbook, JSF 2.0 Cookbook LITE, and Mastering JavaServer Faces 2.2; and two books for APress, Pro Java 7 NIO 2 and Pro Hibernate and MongoDB. Currently, he is developing web applications using the latest Java technologies on the market such as WebServices, JMS, EJB, CDI, Spring, JSF (PrimeFaces, OmniFaces and RichFaces frameworks), Struts, Vaadin, Hibernate, and so on.
- This course assumes you have good grasp over Java and you want to enhance your applications using PrimeFaces
- Discover what PrimeFaces is and why is it useful to any JSF developer
- Develop a PrimeFaces-based application using NetBeans
- Configure PrimeFaces in an application based on local JARs as well as on Maven
- Configure a PrimeFaces theme to make the application more visually pleasing
- Work with the PageLayout and DataTable components to enhance the look of the application
- Integrate the FileUpload component and add the Galleria component for a cool slide show
- Monitor the application’s requests and status using AJAX
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99