Give your CSS special powers with SASS!
This course will simply help you become a better frontend developer, and serve to make your life easier with its powerful features.
Begin with getting your first SASS files up and running within the first 10 minutes. You will then move on to understanding and implementing the SASS concepts that include variables and nesting and make your life easier with simpler code. Finally, gain insight into the Bourbon library for cross-browser compatibility and review the website.
Rapid frontend development with SASS will enhance your CSS workflow so much that you may never go back to standard CSS ever again!
About the Author
Brock Nunn is a frontend web developer from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Over the past six years Brock has taken part in web projects big and small. Self taught, Brock has a passion for teaching others with a simple and personal approach. Brock married his wife in June of 2009. When he is not neck deep in code, Brock enjoys making great food for his family, including his puppy Sugar.
- Understand frontend CSS workflows with SASS to give your app a modern look
- Utilize the power of SASS variables and never repeat yourself
- Write less code with the powerful nesting features
- Leverage powerful SASS libraries like Bourbon and Neat
- Extend styles with SASS mixins to build a flexible development environment
- Implement auto-prefixer for worry-free vendor prefixing
- Deploy your site with super performant styles
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99