React Native in 7 Steps
With this course, you will build cross-platform native iOS and Android application development with React Native, style and design your application using React Native, work with Android Studio and X-code for React Native, submit your application to PlayStore and AppStore, and do everything else needed for building highly functional iOS and Android apps with React Native.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
React Native is a cross-platform application development framework built by engineers at Facebook. React Native will help you to get out of the pain of maintaining a Swift and Java code base by learning once and applying it anywhere.
With the help of React Native, you’ll be able to create visually stunning and high-performing applications. This course will get you started with React Native quickly by building React components for mobile devices. You’ll learn to configure Firebase to store your data while coding your applications. You’ll be able to hot-reload applications and see the changes you’ve made without re-compiling your application again and again.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to develop highly functional iOS and Android applications on your own and deploy them to both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
About The Author
Chris has experience on the back end with Node.js developing RESTful APIs with TypeScript, and exposing data through GraphQL and Apollo, alongside utilizing React on the front end. Chris has deployed React Native to develop versatile mobile applications that can be utilized across multiple devices and platforms. Chris has mostly worked in the financial sector and has also freelanced for a telematics company. Chris is passionate about test-driven development and writing clean code.
- Build cross-platform native iOS and Android application development with React Native
- Style and design your application using React Native
- Discover state and prop management
- Navigate between screens and create reusable components
- Work with Android Studio and X-code for React Native
- Message in real-time with Firebase and React Native
- Work with HTTP requests and local storage with React Native
- Submit your application to PlayStore and AppStore
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
53$ 9.99 $ 49.90
14$ 9.99 $ 49.90