Learn to build a real-world multi-user blogging platform with SEO from scratch to deployment
Master the art of building real-world SEO web applications using the MERN (Mongo Express React Node) Stack.
In this course, you will learn to build backend API with Node, Express, and Mongo DB. You will learn to build a frontend web app with React and NextJs. You will also learn to build an SEO web app using NextJs (a framework for building production-grade React apps).
By the end of this course, you will have built a production-ready SEO multi-user blogging platform.
Ultimately, this course is your primary workshop for building full-stack MERN web apps with a detailed focus on Node React NextJs and SEO.
All the codes and supporting files for this course will be available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/React-Node-FullStack---Multi-User-Blogging-Platform-with-SEO-1
About the Author
- He also wants to make the entire Web Development process enjoyable and productive at the same time by producing well explained practical Tutorials and Training packages for fellow developers
- Basic knowledge of Web Development required
- Front-end web development with React hooks and Next.js
- Build a practical real-world project running live on a server
- Build a public profile user page with a list of blogs and a contact form
- Build a multi-user system that can be scaled to build a marketplace app
- Deploy apps to Digital Ocean Cloud servers
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
8$ 9.99 $ 49.99