If you came here for any of the reasons mentioned above. Then you have come to the right place! Your search journey stops here! And you are ready to embark on a learning journey full of fun and success.
You will learn the basics:
- Variables & Data Types
- Conditional and Looping
- Functions Part 1, including: first class functions, statements vs expressions, immediately invoked function expressions
- Objects Part 1, including: object literals, prototypes, equality, constructors, JSON
Then move to advanced concepts:
- Execution Context, Hoisting, 'this'
- Scope Chain
- Closures: including updating outer variables, iterations, closures with event loops,
- Objects 2: Encapsulation & Information Hiding including: using closures to hide information, using IIFE to create private static properties and methods
- Objects 3: Inheritance & Prototype Chain, including class augmentation and object cloning
- Singleton & Modular Design Patterns, including: name-spacing
- Functions 2, including the 'arguments' property, Function.prototype.call
You will build the full project using advanced techniques you would have learnt in this course. (Modular Design pattern, Functional Design, etc). You can also customise the project and add it to your CV. A robust project like this one will truly make you stand out in the crowd and help you get a job.
You will be supported all the way through the course whenever you need help.
We hope to see you in the course.
Who is the target audience?
- Students who know some JS and how to use it, but do not master advanced concepts like IIFE, Closures, etc
- Students preparing JS interviews with top Web Development corporations
- Students interested in learning top JS frameworks (after finishing this course) used by companies like Facebook, Instagram, Paypal, etc: Angular, React, Node
- Students interested in learning beyond coding: thinking and Functional Design
- There is no pre-knowledge required. This course will take you from zero skills to a job ready JS Developer
- All you need is a computer
- HTML/CSS can help. But no worries as we included videos teaching HTML/CSS from scratch
- Meet JS Coding Standards of world class corporations
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
9$ 9.99 $ 49.99