Elixir and Phoenix are two of the hottest technologies of 2018
Elixir is a dynamic, friendly, easy-to-use, functional language designed to build scalable and maintainable applications.
Elixir leverages the Erlang VM, known for running low-latency, distributed, and
fault-tolerant systems, while also being successfully used in web
development and the embedded software domain.
Develop a web app using Phoenix that can be expanded in a variety of different ways.
Go behind the scenes of Phoenix and learn how the internals work
So, if you're a developer who wish to learn Elixir for building scalable and efficient
web applications, then go for this Learning Path.
- Basic understanding of another programming language
- Dedication to learn new language
- Use Phoenix to build compelling and FAST web apps
- Think with a Functional Programming mindset
- Understand common Elixir syntax and design patterns
- Understand Meta Programming concept
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99