This course is the second course in Windows Server 2019 Series, designed to bridge all the gaps to prepare you for Official Microsoft 2019 certification. This course will impart you with skills to design, deploy, and optimize the latest technology solutions.
You will learn techniques starting from choosing a hardware, configuring a device to deploying them and further maintaining and applying Security measures.
This course is divided in 10 major sections providing you the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of HARDWARE & STORAGE, INSTALLATION , CONFIGURATION, SECURITY, BACKUP AND RESTORE, CONTROL AND AUTHENTICATION, PRINTERS , REMOTE ACCESS and Microsoft and Third party tools and software.
Scanning through presentations and theoretical materials can be boring therefore this course is supported by a lot of real time scenarios and Hands-on Labs that your can perform in your machines.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to understand Installation - Configuration - Security and Maintenance in one big picture
- New students who want to study this series all the way to the level of System Administration
- Junior help-desk who want to gain more information of system admin tasks
- Students who want to study next MCSA 2019 and want to cover some prerequisites
- Basic knowledge about network concepts, computers ... etc
- Preferable if you have attended Course 1: Building your 2019 Server Network(First course of this series)
- PC or laptop with 4 - 8 GB RAM(preferred 8 GB) to perform Labs smoothly, i5 or i7 CPU support, 64-bit OS
- Learn more about Network storage devices, Server & PC hardware
- Learn about Configuration, security, maintenance for both server and PC in domain network
- Learn about Maintenance for server and PC in domain network, Backup and Restore
- Control users from viewing the restricted sites
- Learn about Third party Security tools like ASA, Wireshark etc
- Learn about remote tools like RDP, Terminal services, Windows Admin Center(WAC), this is a new platform to manage servers, clusters and hyper-converged infrastructure
- Learn how Help desk Ticketing system works in real life
- Learn about different Installation methods in enterprise network "WDS & DISM"
- Learn about Security for server and PC in domain network
- Overview of Administrative Shell command and VBS in brief
- Get familiar with Network Printers and Shared Printers
- Learn how to block intrusion using real access point
- Learn how to distribute Third party security tools using Group Policy
119$ 9.99 $ 49.99
179$ 9.99 $ 49.99
58$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99