In this course you will learn to think like an artist and draw a cartoon guy named Tommy Toon by building up simple 3D shapes. This will give you some firm groundwork to begin learning how to design your own characters and draw from your head.
Drawing cartoons is a great first step in learning to draw without fully mastering anatomy and texture detail. Look for my "Ultimate Drawing" courses where I teach anatomy and other advanced techniques so you can bring your work to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to draw cartoon characters
- Aspiring artists
- Drawing materials
- Basic 3-D shapes
- Drawing interior and exterior contour lines
- Drawing geometrical shapes at different angles
- 1-point perspective grid
- Setting up one-point perspective
- Drawing geometrical shapes in one-point perspective
- Transforming the stick figure into 3-dimensions
- Creating the character’s skeleton
- Adding bend, movement and center of gravity
- Converting geometrical forms into organic forms
- Erasing guidelines
It's very a good course to begin with the fundamentals. Helps in better visualisation of things.
Fun drawing course
It's a very nice one
Nice Course for Beginners...
It should be more interesting.
more we learn in engineering graphics
it was interesting course. i enjoyed it. but when he drew with light Hb pencil i wasn't able to see anything clearly.
i love to paint and draw but never learnt the basics to really helped me to see new perspective and era i can go and add more finishing to my art works.
I didn't learn anything new from this course.
it was really good
Thanks the course and hope to join other courses of you.
such wonder course learn today im very happy with that ,today i learn a new think....thank very much ..my author and others
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
0$ 29.99 $ 149.90