Controlling and limiting anger is important in every aspect of one's life.
Without control you are putting limits on what you can accomplish in your personal and professional life. Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand.
However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively.The Anger Management course will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when they get.
- No Prerequisite for taking this course
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Anger
- Module Three: Do's and Don'ts
- Module Four: Gaining Control
- Module Five: Separate the People from the Problem
- Module Six: Working on the Problem
- Module Seven: Solving the Problem
- Module Eight: A Personal Plan
- Module Nine: The Triple A Approach
- Module Ten: Dealing with Angry People
- Module Eleven: Pulling It All Together
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Benjamin Franklin once said, 'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.' We would add a third item to his list: anger.
very insightful and practical. very helpful.
Overall good. I would suggest a better sound in PPT and explanation
Very informative sessions and nice presentation
awesome and make aware about Your anger pattern and how to control
its too good
Really helpful course
Good course. Nice way of explanation how to manage the anger at work place.
very nice program
The Pace, the content were good. Please allow the option of downloading the video, as the same can be used to view offline. Nice effort.
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
34$ 9.99 $ 49.90
50$ 9.99 $ 49.90