Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is the basis of basic information security knowledge for IT professionals. This well-known, global IT security certification offers instant credibility. And it’s an excellent way to expand your Cybersecurity knowledge — particularly if you’re in a hands-on, operational IT role or you’re building a foundation in information security. Often referred to as the “One of the best Starter Certifications” amongst security certifications, SSCP can surely help you kick start your information security career. SSCP certification covers topics ranging from operations security, telecommunications, network and internet security, access control systems and methodology and business continuity planning.
This course helps you practice 100 questions to help you feel confident before appearing for the real exam. These questions are designed with an increasing difficulty level and replicate the real standard of the exam.
Who This Course is For :
- Security Beginner who is appearing for exams such as Systems Security Certified Practitioner offered by (ISC)2 , Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+ etc. These questions are designed in such a way to help you practice for the real exam
- Anyone who would like to test his/her information security concepts
- Students appearing for advanced certifications such as CISSP can also choose to check their exam preparation
- Knowledge of all the domains of Systems Security Certified Practitioner course is a must. These 100 practice questions are designed to help you prepare for the real exam
- You'll feel confident after attempting these questions. These questions are very close to the real exam and will help you to experience the real questions before the exam itself so that you can be 100% confident for the exam
- Showcase your knowledge of all the domains in the SSCP exam
185$ 9.99 $ 49.90
34$ 9.99 $ 49.90