MikroTik routers are the best product which allow you to do different configuration on them such as Routing, Switching, Firewall, Wireless and so on. As being a linux based, then you can use a lot of features on it to do the best configuration that you require.
In this course, I am going to show you the best configuration tips to use on the MikroTik router. Starting with filtering the social media traffic, passing with limiting the download speed for file extensions and filtering the adult content traffic, then finally working on the most important tools available from MikroTik such as sending backup and Logs by email and many more things will be covered in this course.
This course can help you to see and discover how important the MikroTik router can be when it comes to do the above mentioned configuration.
I highly recommend to have 1 MikroTik router with 1 PC and internet connection in order to follow the LABS of this course.
For any question, please feel free to drop your questions to me and I will answer you ASAP.
Who is the target audience?
- IT engineers who wants to get the best configuration tips to get the maximum from the MikroTik Router
- IT engineers who want to enhance their network traffic by limiting or stopping unnecessary traffic
- IT engineers who want to be able to receive emails from the MikroTik router for its backup copy or logs
- IT engineers who want to learn how to use the QOS in the MikroTik router
- IT engineers who want to work get the best of the tools available on the MikroTik router
- Been familiar with MikroTik and Winbox
- Have a basic network skills and TCP/IP knowledge
- Have a basic computer skills
- Understand how to block the social media on the MikroTik router such as Youtube, Twitter and Facebook using the most efficient way
- Understand how to limit the download speed of the file extension
- Understand how to block adult content and not allow users to change the DNS addresses
- Understand how to send email from the MikroTik router
- Understand how the MikroTik router can send periodically the configuration file back by email
- Understand how the MikroTik router can send periodically the Log file by email
- Understand how to select special log event to be sent from the MikroTik router by email
- Understand how to schedule a different day and night internet speed on the MikroTik router
185$ 9.99 $ 49.90
34$ 9.99 $ 49.90