React.js, Quick Start
This React.js course will show what ES6 and ES7 are, what component and React development tools are, how to render a list, component properties, how to share data between components, and lots more
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
I've heard people saying: "React is the best thing happened in the world of web development." Well, I let you judge if it's the best thing or not, but it definitely is a good thing. At least having it in your resume, can be the best thing happened in it.
If you have not checked Wikipedia yourself, let me paste it here for you:
Coming from Facebook, you can guess it's easier than other similar libraries which it is, but also if you seriously think of competing with Facebook in business, go and use another framework or at least check with your lawyer before using it and I mean it ;)
If you still doubt if you should learn it or not, let me be honest with you. You make a good money out of it, so come on, learn it. And in this course I have done my best to help you up and run your React app as soon as possible.
To start this course you need to:
- Be a developer or if you are not know web development.
- Know programming and of course Html and CSS.
- But you will learn ES6 and ES7 during the course.
So let's start it.
- HTML & CSS
- In this course you will learn React.js and enough Es6 to rock the React.js
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
53$ 9.99 $ 49.90
14$ 9.99 $ 49.90