We, at Simpliv, reserves the exclusive right to collect and store individual, anonymous or aggregate information about the users visiting our site as well as users who submit information by contacting ‘Simpliv’.We collect and store this information mainly to:
- Enhance our Site's efficiency and content
- Analyze trends and improve performance
- To process specific requests for information, courses, material
- Improve our marketing efforts
- Gather broad demographic information
- Improve the client services
- Email marketing (if applicable)
Users are requested to consider carefully whether to submit sensitive information that they would not want to make public. Use of Simpliv’s Site is solely at the user's own risk. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
- Simpliv is the sole owner of the information collected by the customer on this website. Also, we only have access to/collect information that our customers voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact modes. We do not, in any case, sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use the information shared with us to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us or resolving your queries. We, in any case, will not share your information with any third party outside of our company, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- Simpliv offer users the opportunity to participate in a variety of Online Course on or through the Site. If you wish to participate in a course, you will be asked to provide us with certain information necessary to conduct such a course. This information, in most cases includes, your name and email address, student-generated content such as assignments you submit to instructors, peer-graded assignments etc. In addition, we also collect course data, such as student responses to in-video quizzes, standalone quizzes, exams and surveys.
We use web tracking technologies like cookies, Pixel Tags, and latest tracking technologies to gather relevant data in order to make our services relevant at your end. Most of these technologies offer you the ability to opt out of data collection as explained below.
Simpliv and various service providers acting on our behalf (like Google Analytics and various 3rd party advertisers) use server log files and automated data collection tools like cookies, tags, scripts, customized links, device or browser fingerprints, collectively called Data Collection Tools, when you access the Services. These Tools automatically track and collect certain System Data and Usage Data when you use the Services.
Most of modern browsers provide options for users to have a control on how your device handles cookies. You can learn more about same at https://cookiepedia.co.uk/how-to-manage-cookies and set settings accordingly.Opt out of cookies Please visit: http://optout.networkadvertising.org for opt-out page where you can learn more about NAI members who deliver tailored online ads and your choices to opt-out of receiving them.
Please note that limiting cookies functionalities may make your experience less personalized.
Our customers can always opt out for any future contacts from us at any time. As our customers, you enjoy the freedom of contacting us via the email address or phone number available and can easily:
- Access the information about the data we have about you.
- Change/correct any data or information we have about you.
- Avail the option of deleting the data we have about you.
- You enjoy the complete liberty and freedom to express any concern you have about our use of your data/information available with us.
The sensitive information such as credit card and bank account details are properly encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. The same can be verified by checking the bottom of the web browser for a closed lock icon or "https" at the starting of the web page address while accessing our website.
At Simpliv, we take complete precautions to protect your data and information. We take all the measure to protect any sensitive information submitted via our website both online and offline.
Along with the online data protection using encryption, we also protect your information offline completely. We maintain a safe and secure environment for protecting your data by keeping the information in safe computers/servers. The personally identifiable information of our customers can only be accessed by the employees of the company such as billing or customer service executives.