* ‘Company’ and ‘Instructor’ shall hereinafter be referred to as "Parties” and individually as a "Party"
- The Instructor has agreed to sell his/her trainings which is mutually agreed and decided by the Parties. If any third-party files a withdrawal notice on the instructor's course due to copyright violations, we will suspend his/her (instructor 's) course unless the instructor proves that the content is his/her original creation. Instructor is responsible for maintaining his/her content and its quality. Company reserves the rights to approve, delete courses that are created by instructors.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE INSTRUCTOR
- Instructor shall devote such time, energy, skill, and experience to the performance of Instructor duties as are required to develop and upload a professional quality, accurate, and timely program along with responding promptly to the students who might have questions/queries regarding the training programs.
- The Instructor will either upload himself/herself or provide the Company with the program package consisting of Video’s, Word/PDF documents, Quizzes etc. required for the program.
COMMISSION / REVENUE
“Sales revenue” is defined as the following, below table would give you an understanding of the monetary benefits.
Scenario Description Instructor Share Simpliv Share Organic Course Sales A student finds the course on Simpliv’s platform and makes a purchase without using any Coupon code 50% 50% Author Coupon Code Sales A student purchases the course using an “Author Coupon code” created by the Instructor for attracting enrolments from the Instructor’s network. 97% 3% Ad Program Sales A Student acquired by Simpliv via paid ad purchases a course. 30% 70%
TRANSACTION DATA ACCESS / PAYMENTS
- All transaction details pertaining to the sales of the courses, will be provided to the Author through the platform under the “Author Dashboard”. At Simpliv we keep transparency at high priority and make sure authors receive payments in a simple, quick and safe payment method. Simpliv currently supports PayPal payments, and the Author has to have a PayPal Account to receive timely payments upon withdrawal.
- Payment - Simpliv will credit the Instructor royalties based on the commission rates specified in section 3), on sales as reported per section 4) within 20 days from when the sale is processed, to the Instructor’s account which can be withdrawn by the Instructor through the designated payment mode.
- Company will use the instructor’s logo for marketing purposes. The Instructor can use Company’s logo for their marketing purposes.
- Company will offer discounts to courses as part of the marketing efforts and reserves the right to set the discount.
- Company will not sell the instructor’s course(s) for free in its platform unless authorized by the instructor or posted free by the instructor. However, Company can make up-to 5 videos available for preview and these preview videos are free.
- Company will provide free access of instructor’s courses to the staffs of the company for quality control, review etc.
OWNERSHIP AND NON-EXCLUSIVITY
- Instructor owns the copyright of all the content that is provided to the company for publishing.
- Company will obtain course contents from the Instructor through Google Drive or Dropbox or any other mode the Instructor is comfortable with if the Instructor does not wish to upload the courses himself/herself.
- Instructor grants non-exclusive, nontransferable right and license to the Company, subject to royalty obligations set forth in Section 3), to market and sell the courses provided by the instructor.
- Instructor reserves the right to upload/sell his/her courses through any other company/platform without any restrictions.
Instructor reserves the right to disable any or all courses that he/she has previously licensed to the Company, at any point. Once informed of such a decision, the Company will have 30 days to disable course(s) at the backend and cease publication. However, existing subscribers will still have access to the content in order to uphold the lifetime access guarantee provided to the enrolled students.
Note: Disabled course(s) will no longer be available for purchase unless reauthorized by the Instructor.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications shall be in writing and shall be either: (a) delivered in person or by courier; (b) mailed by first class registered or certified mail; or (c) delivered by facsimile transmission or by electronic mail.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of California State, USA.