2 Hour Live Virtual Training on Project Management Techniques for Work and Home
Training TypeLive Training
CategoryProject Management (PMP)
About the Course
Welcome to Project Management Techniques for Work and Home. Remember “Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail”. In this two-hour course, I will teach you how to become an efficient and effective Project Manager. As many of us are adapting to the new normal, we are using this time to start home renovation projects around the house. In this course, I will teach you how to get organized and stick with your schedule and budget.
- Anticipate and manage the special challenges of projects.
- Recognize real-world constraints and the dynamics in a project environment.
- Identify the 10 aspects of a project that must be managed.
- Describe the many roles of the project manager.
- Develop a project charter and use the charter as a key political tool.
- Recognize the components of a complete project plan.
- Facilitate a breakdown of the work at hand and build a meaningful schedule.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize response strategies for project risks.
- Determine the critical path for a project from its network diagram.
- Communicate project progress through project variances and corrective action plans
Who is the Target Audience?
Students wanting to learn project management
Homeowners ramping up on renovation projects
Small business owners applying project management to their business
English, desire to learn new skills
|05 Apr 2021||Mon (01 Day)||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (PDT)|