4 Hour Live Virtual Training on Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
Training TypeLive Training
About the Course
This 4 hours beginner workshop is designed to get you up and running quickly in Photoshop.
You will learn basic photo retouching, color correction, selections, replacing backgrounds, adding type, and preparing your images for print and web. The focus will be on step-by-step instruction leading students through the most important tools and concepts in Photoshop.
Understanding pixel based program and working with different resolution.
Using all the time-saving features of Photoshop r and work efficiently
Mastering selection tools
Designing a composite using layers and selections.
Creating a before and after retouching ad for advertising or social media.
Saving files for print , Web and social media.
Who is the Target Audience?
This course is aimed for artist and photographers that like to advance themselves into the world of digital imaging. It will provide a beginner learning experience but also intermediate users can benefit from the class since we will use nondestructive ways of working and learn how to understand Photoshop from the ground up.
Basic knowledge of computer is necessary. prior knowledge of Photoshop is not needed. We will use Adobe Photoshop CC version 2020 . Class is geared for Mac and Windows users and well will address the shortcut and the differences between the two platforms.
- The Interface: Custom workspace, shortcut , Options Panel and properties Panel.
- Creative Cloud Libraries and workflow
- Image Size and Resolution
- Files formats and Image Modes ,Save for the web
- Crop and Straighten
- Saving Colors: Create & save swatches.
- Overview Adobe Bridge
- In this first section will go over the interface in Adobe Photoshop. We will look into the Option and the Properties panels as well as the Tools and the panels. We will go over the difference between Pixel based and vector based applications and will checkout image size and resolution. We will go over the non-destructive Crop and Straighten tool. At the end of the basic information will check out file formats and image modes. As part of Creative Cloud we will open a cloud library and save a work space. Saving colours and saving colours in libraries.
- Overview layers Panel: Creating, Deleting, Duplicating layers. Dragging and Dropping layers, Grouping layers, Searching layers
- Resizing images
- Selection Tools: Select Subject. Object Selection tool. Lasso, Magic Wand, Quick Selection Tools Polygonal, Marquee Selection Tools
- Blending Modes
- Type Effects.
- Select and Mask.
- The next section we will look into working with the layers panel. We will create a simple project using existing layers and will look into working with groups and type. Next up we will look into the selection tools. In this part we will select and isolate images and work with blending modes. At the end we will create a simple composition and save layers styles.
- Spot Healing Brush
- Healing Brush
- Content Aware
- Content Aware Move and Extend
- The Patch tool
- Stamp tool
- Quick Export
- Export As
- Save for the web legacy
- Save as
- A quick look at artboards.
- In this last section,we will take one of the porrect and learn how to save and export files for web and social media.